Role Play BasicsLocations
I am comfortable doing:- Comments- Chats: I'm okay with this one but I tend to like longer rps and too many comments get muddled after awhile.
- Forum - Skype- Google Docs- Other: So long as I don't have to sign up for anything and you ask me beforehand.
I am comfortable with:- One on one role plays.- Up to three people- Up to four people.- Five or more people!: For some groups/group events this is a necessity, but so long as it's organized it's fine- As big as possible!: Same as abovePost Length
I usually write about:- One or two sentences.- One or two paragraphs.- Two to five paragraphs. Its usually for world building/character description/backstory. I don't mind it as much on Doc rps though ^^
- More than five paragraphs. - A few pages worth.
I am comfortable role-playing with people who write:- One or two sentences.
- One or two paragraphs.- Two to five paragraphs. Again, so long as its not an every-other-post thing, that's fine.
- More than five paragraphs. That's like school work, lol >> - A few pages worth.Role-play Requests
I like getting requests from:- Anyone and everyone at any time! If I'm not in the chat currently, feel free to note me!- When I ask for role-plays.- From friends and acquaintances.- From friends only.
** Important: Communication is the key to a real life relationship, it shouldn't be abandoned for a fictional one either! Be sure to talk to your partners when considering romance!
I am comfortable shipping my characters:
- Never.- Our characters know each other deeply.- Our characters know each other deeply, and I know I can trust the role-player.- At the first sign of flirting! - Only if the role-player and I plan it. Tbh I love shipping but I like it spontaneous too!- It depends on the character.
If you want to ship with my characters:- Talk to me about it from the start. Again, spontaneity. Besides, I'd rather rp first and see how much chemistry our characters actually have.- Talk to me about it once our characters know each other...- Talk to me about it once they both have some feelings for each other.
- Talk to me about it when they finally decide that want to go beyond hugging.Speed
When shipping my characters, I like the romance to happen:- Swift as lightening! Depends on the character, and the chemistry of course. - Fast, but not super fast.- Happens in about three months.- Slow and steady wins the race. It depends, but by this point I'll start to get a bit impatient! Lol- Slugs know what's up! Same as above.- My relationships know no speed. They happen if they happen...Smut
When my characters gets intimate, I prefer:- To skip the act entirely.- To write the build up, but skip the act.
- To write the act only if it is very special, but otherwise skip it. I don't really know anyone I rp with that well to feel comfortable. - To write the act all the way through. Same as above.Romantic Artwork
When it comes to artwork depicting our relationship please:
- Do not post it at all without talking to me. Nope! I like being surprised with fluff!- Post it if it is cuddles and hugs.
- Post it if it is kisses.
- Post it if it is much more... If I'm not gonna write it, I wouldn't want it drawn either...- Do not post it at all if it depicts sexual acts! - Do not post it where I can see it, but draw what you like! I love seeing my ocs in different styles - I'm a bit vain - so I like seeing all the art!
** Important: Always be sure to communicate with your partner individually if you think you are about to go outside their comfort zones even just the slightest bit!!
When it comes to violent situations, I am comfortable with:- No violence at all!- I'm fine with verbal arguments!
- Some violence, like a paper cut, or an accidental elbow to the face.
- Mild violence, such as punching, kicking, hair pulling.- Violence, such as stabbings: Yes, but if my character loses an eye or a limb that's too far.
- Beyond violence, such as torture and more... I generally don't rp in groups that dark anyways.If you are going to do something violent, please:
- Don't do it at all.- Talk to me about it first.- Surprise me! Again generally I'm fine with this, but if it can't be anything permanent or severally scarring to my ocs without my permission. Dramatic Artwork
- Do not post any dramatic scenes that that happened between our characters. - Talk to me about it before posting!: If you're really worried it crosses a line then, yes, I'd like to sign off on it.- Post what you like!
Physical Contact : (Taken from Kipyo)
I'm cool with my characters being touched if:Formalities / Ordinary gestures / Something that usually happens (such as hand shakes)Nothing dramatic (sexual / violent / inappropriate) Grated, you won't get the same response from each character...If my kid dislikes/hates yours, that doesn't mean I hate you, too!If I hated everyone Emma had a problem with...,lol. But yeah, generally I've met cool people with rps. If you feel uncomfortable around me or think I have some issue with you then tell me - I'm not a mind reader so I can't clarify what I don't know about!
(Don't feel obligated though >< This is just for fun, so if it this meme wouldn't be fun for you, I don't mind. Just as a heads up, if you do'em then I'll probably fave it so I have a reference for later.)